Prodigy PGY-100BASET1-PA Analizzatore di protocollo
Prodigy Technovations 100BASE-T1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer provides an industry-first solution for the non-intrusively passive tap of the 100BASE-T1 bus at the physical layer and ensures no latency and accurate capturing of protocol data. Powerful basic and multi-level layer 2 to layer 7 protocol trigger capabilities enables the design engineer to capture protocol activity at a specific event. PGY-100BASE-T1-PA supports continuous streaming of captured protocol data to host computer SSD/HDD enabling long-duration capture.
- Protocol decode and Analysis of 100BASE-T1 Bus.
- Passive tapping allows a non-intrusive method of monitoring the 100BASE-T1 Bus.
- Powerful multi-layer protocol layer trigger capabilities enable capturing data at specific events.
- Decoding of TC10 Sleep and Wakeup events of master and slave.
- Continuous streaming of protocol activity SSD/HDD enables long-duration capture of protocol data.
- Simultaneously monitoring of 100BASE-T1 and MDIO/MDC protocol activity.
- Live protocol decode capabilities allow you to view the protocol information while the test cases actively running in DUT.
- The analytics feature provides statistical information on protocol packets.
- FCS error report helps in monitoring the protocol errors.
- The simplified Protocol Listing view with search and filter capabilities is easy to use.
- Software and firmware are fields upgradable
- Report generation.