Prodigy PGY-HDMI-PA-NL software decodificatore di protocollo Node Locked ( per Tektronix Windows Oscilloscope )
Comprehensive MHL/HDMI Protocol Analysis Software
HDMI Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in HDMI specification. PGY-HDMI Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at click of button. This allows engineers quickly check for HDMI compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineer can decode the command and response of HDMI debug the communication. PGY-HDMI takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of HDMI data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- Industry’s first MHL/HDMI Protocol analysis software offers in-depth visibility from physical layer to video frames with unmatched data correlation between all the layers of MHL/HDMI protocol.
- Transforms the general purpose oscilloscope into sophisticated MHL/HDMI Protocol Analyzer.
- Debugging and troubleshooting made easy by cross-correlating the MHL/HDMI protocol data using frame summary viewer, frame viewer, Bus viewer, data packet and event viewers.
- Frame summary view helps to quickly locate error frames for detailed analysis.
- The Frame Viewer helps to view the transmitted frame with color coded MHL/HDMI operating modes as per the specification and eliminates the need of a Sink device in MHL/HDMI test setup by reproducing transmitted image in Oscilloscope display.
- Bus viewer with the Physical layer analog waveforms offers unmatched flexibility in correlating protocol errors with physical layer.
- The Protocol Viewer displays the tabular view of protocol information with decoded values
- The Event Viewer lists detailed protocol errors and events in the MHL/HDMI compliance tests to quickly locate the protocol failures.
- Raw and detailed packet information in the Data packet viewer helps to identify the problems in Data Island periods.
- Supports 24, 30, 36, and 48 bits per video pixel for HDMI and 24 bits per pixel for MHL.
- Oscilloscope setup assistant automatically sets up the oscilloscope to obtain accurate and reliable test results.
- Performs the protocol Tests as per the MHL Compliance Test specification 2.0, HDMI Compliance Test specification 1.4a and displays quick Pass/Fail results.
- Conforms to HDMI Specification 1.4a and MHL Specification 2.0.
- Supports Oscilloscope live channels, Tektronix .wfm waveform files and .bin (P/A/V file format of HDMI Capture card) files.
- Generates comprehensive and customizable reports.
- Ability to export the analyzed data to .bmp, txt, csv, .bin (P/A/V File format) for advanced analysis.