Prodigy PGY-I2C I2C Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software
The product features are as follows:
- Automated electrical measurements as specified in Rev 3 June 2007 I2C Bus specification documentation.
- Supports electrical measurement for standard, fast, fast plus and high-speed with limit comparison
- Decodes standard, fast, fast plus and high-speed I2C signals for easy understanding of protocol between master and slave component.
- Links the protocol content to the electrical signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol.
- Overlays the protocol data on analog waveform in a bus diagram window.
- Zooms the selected I2C packet content in the decode table in the bus diagram display for easy analysis of electrical characteristics of the I2C frame.
- Color codes protocol content for easy analysis.
- Search capabilities to locate unique events in thousands of protocol data.
- Ability to view protocol decode data in hexadecimal, decimal, binary, octal, and ASCII formats.
- Ability to store the I2C protocol data in CSV and txt format.
- Utility features like zoom, undo, and fit screen for easy debugging while correlating the protocol data to the waveform.
- Report generation in html format.
- Supports wfm and isf file formats for offline analysis.