Prodigy PGY-I2S I2S Electrical Validation. Audio and Protocol Decode Software
Comprehensive I2S Electrical Validation, Audio and Protocol Decode Software
I2S Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in I2S specification. PGY-I2S Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at click of button. This allows engineers quickly check for I2S compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineer can decode the command and response of I2S debug the communication. PGY-I2S takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of I2S data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- A single tool for physical, protocol, and audio analysis helps to cross examine the electrical, protocol, and audio layers.
- Industry’s first and best Penta monitor (Spectrogram monitor, Audio monitor, Protocol monitor, Signal monitor and Eye diagram monitor) provides flexibility in analyzing the digital and analog audio data in a single window.
- Cross linking of spectrogram, audio waveform, protocol data and analog physical layer signal, and eye diagram helps to identify the problem quickly.
- Support for I2S, Left Justified and Right Justified.
- Wide range of automated timing measurements as per I2S standards helps to test compliance to I2S standard timing specification.
- Sophisticated protocol- and timing-based I2S triggering quickly to pinpoint the symptoms*1.
- Oscilloscope setup assistant automatically performs oscilloscope setup to obtain accurate and reliable measurements.
- Bus diagram and overlay of protocol data on analog waveform in a signal monitor.
Unprecedented “Search” capabilities locate unique events in thousands of protocol data.
- Ability to play and store the uncompressed I2S waveform.
- Comprehensive and customizable report generation.
- Ability to export the analyzed data to .wav, Matlab, csv and txt file formats for advanced analysis.