Prodigy PGY-UART-NL software decodificatore di protocollo Node Locked ( per Tektronix Windows Oscilloscope )
UART, RS232 Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in UART specification. PGY-UART Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at click of button. This allows engineers quickly check for UART compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineer can decode the command and response of UART debug the communication. PGY-UART takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of UART data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- Converts time domain waveform information into data domain, and displays the contents in UART/RS232C message format.
- Simultaneous waveform and decoded data display in a single window allows efficient debugging.
- Ability to link any UART/RS232C frame to the waveform, allows efficient analysis of UART/RS232 communication.
- Ability to zoom the waveform for any of the decoded data allows engineers to note analog characteristics of the waveform.
- The detailed view overlays the binary data on the waveform for selected UART/RS232 data
- Flexibility to view the decoded data in hex, binary, decimal and ASCII format.
- Search function helps in quickly locating the specific data in thousands of decoded UART/RS232 messages.
- Time stamp with reference to trigger position allows engineers know the timing of data from the trigger position.
- Offline analysis with the Ref waveforms, .wfm (Tektronix oscilloscope’s internal waveform file format) and .csv files
- Capability to save the decoded messages in CSV format.