Prodigy PGY-USB2-NL software decodificatore di protocollo Node Locked ( per Tektronix Windows Oscilloscope )
Comprehensive USB2.0 Protocol Decode Testing
USB 2.0 Electrical Validation and Protocol Decode Software offers electrical measurements compliance testing and protocol decoding as specified in USB 2.0 specification. PGY-USB 2.0 Electrical validation and Protocol decode software runs in Tektronix Oscilloscope provides electrical measurements and protocol decode at click of button. This allows engineers quickly check for USB 2.0 compliance and flexibility to debug the failure. In addition to this engineer can decode the command and response of USB 2.0 debug the communication. PGY-USB 2.0 takes advantage of digital channels of MSO and provides the decoding of USB 2.0 data lines.
The product features are as follows:
- Decodes the low speed, full speed, and high speed USB 2.0 signals for easy understanding of protocol between host and device
- Links the protocol content to the physical layer signal in the oscilloscope for easy understanding of the electrical characteristics of the protocol
- Overlays the protocol data on analog waveform in a bus diagram wind
- The USB packet selected in the decode table is zoomed in the bus diagram for easy analysis of electrical characteristics of the USB packet
- Color coding of protocol content for easy analysis
- Search capabilities to locate unique events in thousands of protocol data
- Ability to view the decoded protocol data in various formats such as hexadecimal, decimal, binary, octal, and ASCII.
- Ability to store the USB protocol data in CSV and txt format
- Utilities such as zoom, undo, and fit screen helps in debugging while correlating the protocol data to the waveform
- Export and Report generation features make sharing and archival of protocol data a trivial activity.
- Supports wfm and isf file formats for offline analysis